About Me

In The South(: ,, United States
Hey(: , I've never tried this little thing called bloggin' , but my cousin does it, & it looked kinda cool(: But iii.dee.kay what to say bout me, so here's 15 fact(: -Im Lynsey Tira (: -I absolutely love hot pink & lime green (: -I LOVE my family(: -May, Vannah, Britt, & Kristin are my BestTrueFriends(: -I wouldn't be able to live without my daddy(: - I love God, & he loves me(: -Chuck, One Tree Hill & Pretty Little Liars are the best t.v. shows ever(: -Music makes my world go round(: -I love my dog(: -I HATE cats c|: -I love gigantic teddy bears(: -My favorite flower is Narcissus'(: ((exspecially pink ones)) -I love fish & fishing(: -Zebra is my favorite animal(: -Gamecocks ! (:

Monday, March 7, 2011

So, This is a Blog...

So, I've never done this before, but I wanted to try it since my cousin, Erika(: does bloggin' && she's perty good at it! (: So iii.dee.kay how this is gonna work, but I guess i might take a shot at it!(:

This is her blog(:  ~ http://rwallacefan06.blogspot.com/

I love this chick! :D
&& this picture! (:

2 comments:

  1. awww! boo boo! you didn't tell me you had a blog now! I love you too bunches and bunches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah(:
    I was kinda embarrassed... :\
    But oh well(:
    You kno , that picture up there is the only picture of me when i'm smilin with my teeth showin that i actually like(:

    ReplyDelete